Port of Cromarty Firth – The Natural Choice for RENEWABLES
The naturally-sheltered deep waters of the Cromarty Firth guarantee 24/7/365 access and egress for a quick turnaround. Laydown areas totalling 110,000sqm provide unrestricted open storage space and heavy load-bearing capacity, whilst the deep water berths can accommodate the largest vessels.
Port of Cromarty Firth has over 40 years’ experience and a proven track record in energy projects, delivered by a world-class supply chain and a highly skilled workforce.
Heavy loading assembly and storage land adjoining the deep water quays has the benefit of dedicated heady lift crane pads.
- Craneage, heavy lifting and forklifts
- Ships Agency
- Quayside crew
- Messing, laundry and canteen facilities
- Telecommunication services
- Temporary office accommodation
- 24 hour manned quayside Rig security
- Man Riding Hoists
- Medical centre
- Workboats and barges
- Hotel accommodation
- Open storage
- Dive surveys
- Waste disposal
- Intermediary Port for the 588MW Beatrice Offshore Windfarm
- 400m of Quayside with adjoining storage land
- Prime hard standing for secure, clean storage
- Accessable 24hrs a day. 365 days a year.
Cromarty Firth Port Authority, Port Office, Shore Road, Invergordon, IV18 0HD
+44 (0) 1349 852308
Chief Executive – Bob Buskie
General Manager – Calum Slater
Commercial & Finance – Richard Fea
Business Development – Joanne Allday
Marketing and PR – Stuart MacDonald Butler